I used incense sticks to get the smoke. To capture the smoke form, just used a black non-reflective backdrop and backlit the smoke. The original smoke images were white and grey in colour, so I did some photoshop and change the colors to more interesting ones. And to make the smoke look more appealing, I did layering using two identical smoke images to make them look symmetrical. :P
5 Comments:
Holy Smoke! how did you manage that? Different colored lights, mirrors, etc..
very cool.
My attempt at smoke photography..
http://overamile.blogspot.com/2006/03/smoke-woman.html
I used incense sticks to get the smoke. To capture the smoke form, just used a black non-reflective backdrop and backlit the smoke.
The original smoke images were white and grey in colour, so I did some photoshop and change the colors to more interesting ones. And to make the smoke look more appealing, I did layering using two identical smoke images to make them look symmetrical. :P
Hope u liked it!
oh ma God.......
its jst wow
realy kool
really interesting...the last onez just mindblowing:)
n which song is thaat:p?
simple. creative.
Post a Comment
<< Home