Thursday, July 06, 2006


The Fallen!


[When perfect peace in thy fair ways I found
your presence haunts me
on quiet, lonely nights
I close my eyes and see
an idealized image of you
a ghost within my mind
too perfect to grasp
and too wonderful to touch
I speak to you softly with my mind
telling you of my love;
greatest gift
fate's cruelest curse.
now that you're gone
all I have are memories fading
Now you are just a dream away
your last words invaded my thoughts
Locked deep inside of my heart
I wonder how I would go on
without you in my life
So it has come;
I say goodnight to this dream.]

Words: Xsyntria

7 Comments:

Anonymous over a mile said...

Wow! are these your own photographs and words?? Amazing

Fri Jul 07, 12:58:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Saad said...

Photographs are my own - words are borrowed :)

Fri Jul 07, 01:02:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous over a mile said...

Just like mine ;) but your photographs are far better than mine. Impeccable imagery, and pleasure to such great talent..

cheers!

Fri Jul 07, 01:06:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Khawab said...

man u got some talents... sachii muchii....
wat program u use....
jst one wrd
WOWwwwww

Fri Jul 07, 02:28:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Jaded said...

Amazing images!

Fri Jul 07, 02:44:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Saad said...

I did add some shadows using Photoshop but that's about it. The photo by the way was taken in Malaysia.
And thanks a bunch for the appreciation peeps :)

Fri Jul 07, 03:51:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Rude Awakenings said...

damnnnnnnnn.. thats a fukin keeper. black n white turns coal into diamond huh.
awesum pic.

Fri Jul 14, 11:33:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home