Broken!
Hmmm what do you do with someone you hold very dear and ‘he/she’ turns out to be a m’fkin lier? What do you do with someone you hold so close to your heart that you shower him/her with every single ounce of emotions within yourself, only for him/her to turn out to be a bloody faker? Someone who just used you… and just took advantage of your emotions.
What if you had every reason in the world to get back at him/her and every resource to do so, would you do it? Or Would you leave the ‘revenge’ on someone who rules the skies? Whose justice’d be better served, yours or your God’s?
P.S
Do mind that forgiveness is not an option.
What if you had every reason in the world to get back at him/her and every resource to do so, would you do it? Or Would you leave the ‘revenge’ on someone who rules the skies? Whose justice’d be better served, yours or your God’s?
P.S
Do mind that forgiveness is not an option.

4 Comments:
ppl with the ability to suck the life outta others, tend to overcome or remain unaffected by revenge from mere humans like us. The more practical, healthy way would be to move on.
everything is relative then again, the size of the wound, and the nature of it matters alot. In the end, wat has been done cant be undone. But more importantly never mak decisions in the midst of emotions, wait for ur sensiblities to surface.
You've already invest so much of ur emotion in people and anger, vengeance no matter how justified comes from a wellspring of emotion that resides even deeper. They're not worth the effort no matter how much the ends seem to justify the means.
Remember what they did, but with sensibility and control so that it doesn't take over your life. And ultimately regardless of how cliched it is, ppl like this really do get their come uppance.. eventually. You have to believe that.
And you're right, forgiveness is not an option.. not in this case.. ever!
I wish you well and wish you the strength to replenish all that you seem to have lost in this interaction.
If I do come to it I can virtually ruin the party for this concerned personality. It's very very easy for me to get back, to take my revenge...but then again everyone around me is advising me to leave it, to just move on. They say I'll suffer for a while but I'll become a stronger person. But I don't want to be anything but what I was.
For over a year I went through an emotional rollercoaster, feeling sensations I've never thought existed only to find out that they were fake or atleast the stimulus was. I wasted my emotions on someone who didn't deserve an iota of it. I wish I could turn the dials of time back :(
I'm not a weak person but I feel absolutely empty right now, devoid of feelings and emotions. I'm not someone who cries infront of the whole world about his problems but this particular 'incident' made me write about what I've been through, I just don't have any other way to vent out my feelings.
I so wish I could hurt this person as much as I am. But then again I suppose I still believe in divine justice and that it'd be far more painful than anything I can dish out.
My only question is whatever did I do to this person to deserve this? I actually lent him/her a hand , helped him/her overcome his/her problems, helped him/her forget the miseries of his/her life, talked him/her through the most difficult times of his/her life and in return all I got is the knowledge of the fact that I was being toyed around with. :) Life can be so difficult when you've to face the truth.
I hope, wish and will pray that I see this person rot in hell.
P.S
And thanks for the support peeps, I hope that it'd easy for me to move on.
AAh!!!! unfortunately, these type of ppl are v "dheet" nothing seems like affecting em.
I feel that the reality of what a coward they are and how they play with people should be portrayed infront of teh world...
Post a Comment
<< Home