Saturday, December 11, 2004

Do words mean anything?

I have a very bad habit of thinking while I write. It makes the words get all entangled up in my mind and I end up making a haystack out of my ideas.
I wonder when would I ever be able to translate my thoughts into writing, or how would it feel to translate your feelings and your frustrations in words.
But can empty words describe emotional trauma, are they mature and sensible enough to depict love? and are words capable enough to depict the complex anomalies of human emotions?



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..

Wed Jan 05, 09:39:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes,they do.Although words are not always ableto depict th etue self but they still help.Sometimes,words are the only help.BTW,impressed with your fotografy.Keep up the good work,love it.:)
*you-know-who*>>no,not voldemort:P

Sat Feb 19, 08:28:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction>>the true self

Sat Feb 19, 08:29:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home